You are bidding on a digital product that will be emailed to you on winning this auction
Looking for help with your 70-227 ISA exam?
Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2000
Have you exhausted all of the online resources but still don't feel you are not yet ready to write? Is your note taking ability stretched to the limit?
Do you find all the resource records packed with too much fluff?
Do you need a concise, easy to read, detailed summary of the key topics to know?
We offer 65 pages of topical information that will help you pass the exam!
The file is in Microsoft Word format and contains an
alphabetized listing of the key points to study. Increase your knowledge now!
Save yourself time!
Save yourself money!
This is just a small sample of what you will find in this terrific document
Application Usage Report
· Provides information on incoming and outgoing traffic
ARP - Address Resolution Protocol
· Used to map TCP/IP addresses to physical addresses
· A group of ISA Server computers that you manage as a single, logical entity
· Arrays include one or more ISA Server computers, all of which share the same configuration.
· If you cannot join an array,
o ensure that the computer can communicate with other array members
o and can communicate with a domain controller for the current domain.
· If one of the Servers in the array goes down, the array will still function however the location where the failure occurred will loose ISA services
· Arrays require Active Directory
· You DO NOT need to be a member of the Schema Admin to install ISA Server array
· The guidelines for setting up arrays are as follows:
o All of the array members must be in the same Windows 2000 domain and on the same site.
o All of the array members should use the same installation mode:
§ Cache mode,
§ Firewall mode,
§ or Integrated mode.
o All of the array members should have the same set of extensions installed.
· ISA Servers in the same array must be members of the same site.
· ISA Servers in the same array must be members of the same domain
· ISA Servers of the same array are Never members of different domains
· The address that each array member uses for intra-array communication must be a unique internal address
· By default, the address for intra-array communication is the primary address of the ISA Server computer's internal interface
Array Level Configuration
· Array level configuration information is backed up to a file with a BIF extension.
· The option to allow array level rules also requires the restrict enterprise policy rule to be configured
· Used to further restrict the policies set at the Enterprise level
· They cannot grant access that is denied by the Enterprise Array
· is the command for beginning the ISA Server enterprise initialization process
ISA Admin COM object,
· To open ISA Management,
o click Start,
o point to Programs,
o point to Microsoft ISA Server,
o and then click ISA Management.
· ISA Management console can be installed on either Windows 2000 Server or Professional system.
ISA Server Administration Remotely
· For remote ISA Server administration, you only need to install ISA Management, which can run on Windows 2000 Professional or above.
ISA Server Authentication
· By default does not require authentication for outgoing requests, using anonymous access instead
· To apply site and content rules to a specific users and groups, you must configure the ISA Server to require authentication.
Proxy Server 2.0 array
· ISA Servers cannot be members of a Proxy Server 2.0 Array. And vice versa
· Proxy Server 2.0 does not need to be uninstalled
PTR record type
· specifies a reverse lookup pointer for an IP address to a host name resolution within DNS.
· Published packages are available for installation
· Port Mappings
· Web Publishing
o Authenticate users by user name or group memberships
· Server Publishing
· Create publishing rules to allow external clients access to internal servers.
· access policy and publishing rules open the ports dynamically - as a request arrives.
· Publishing rules cannot be created at the enterprise level.
There are 65 pages packed with information without any of the fluff or unecessary text to read
Bid Now - And You'll Be CERTIFIED In No Time ...
whole process is electronic
!! NO SHIPPING !! NO POSTAGE CHARGE !! NO HANDLING CHARGE!!
JUST YOUR WINNING BID!
WHAT COULD BE EASIER!!
You will not find this item anywhere else on ebay.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS OFFER!!! WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO LOSE???
TERMS OF SALE
Bid with Confidence, Check my feedback
I leave feedback once payment is received.
All prices are in US Funds
Seller not responsible for goods lost in transit
On receipt of your PAYPAL payment confirmation these digital products will be emailed to you
Buy it NOW for only $9.95 USD
Payment confirmation is expected within 3 days of auction closing or item will be relisted and negative comments entered on ebay feedback.
Paypal payments preferred, using credit card or paypal account
No Personal Cheques
Insurance extra - contact for quote
All sales comply with ClickBank and PayPal purchase and refund policies. If you have a problem let me know first. We can fix it!
SHIPPING INFO - NO SHIPPING CHARGE
NO Shipping charges to US
NO Shipping charges to CANADA
NO Shipping charges INTERNATIONAL
NO postage, packing or handling fees!!
All auctions shipped via email same day as PAYPAL payment confirmation received
Registration/Insurance required? Inquire before you bid
If you have any questions about this auction or any other of my auctions, I urge you to email me before bidding and I will reply as soon as possible.
Thank you for looking at my auction and good luck with your bidding.
Check out the ebooks we have available for sale HERE
$9.95 Buy It Now!
Purchase "Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2000 70-277 enotes" for the price of $9.95 right now.
This offer is for a limited time only. We reserve the right to raise the price at any time.
Pay me securely with any major credit card through PayPal!
Online With Any Of These Safe Secure Servers: